> Les Sherpas hotel and restaurant welcomes parents and children as honoured guests, so everyone feels completely at home but with the additional advantage of magnificent mountain scenery and total relaxation! We do this by providing numerous benefits and services on request and with no supplement.
- Free board for children up to the age of 5 sharing a room with two adults. Offer available throughout the hotel's season
- Access to the hotel's heated indoor swimming pool for adults and children aged 3 and above
- Loan of equipment: cot, babyphone, bottle warmer, humidifier, highchair, arm bands and goggles for the swimming pool, etc.
- Games room with board games, video games, toys, jigsaw puzzles, etc.
- Restaurant: special service for children at 6.15 pm, adapted menus and smaller portions, Children Tea...
- Organisation of events for special occasions (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, etc.)
- Free hotel shuttle to the centre of Courchevel 1850 on request
Plus: an "in-house" ski hire, ski accessory and sledging shop to simplify organising gear, a wide variety of relaxing products and easy access to the beginner slopes of the 3 Valleys ski area.
The prestigious resort of Courchevel is perfect for families with children of all ages. As a "Famille Plus Montagne" resort (link to http://www.familleplus.fr/montagne/courchevel/), Courchevel has undertaken to do everything possible to ensure families have great holidays. To do this, it provides families with:
1 – A personalized welcome
2 – Events and entertainment for all ages
3 – "Family" rates
4 – A wide range of activities for young and old, to be enjoyed as a family or separately
5 – A medical service for minor injuries
6 – A crèche service with qualified staff
7 – A promise to take into account the expectations and requirements of all families
These undertakings have been turned into concrete facilities such as the Family Park, the Piste des Indiens, the Piste Carabosse, the Avalanche Camp, safe areas for beginners, a 2-km, floodlit sledging run, a sledging area for tiny tots, the Croisette games room, the 1850 children's village, and many, many more activities and events. Your kids will be kept busy throughout your holiday, no matter what the weather does!
Full information can be found on the Family Box page of the tourist office website
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information. We are here to help.
Loading... Please wait